in 1983, MSI Benefits Group is an independent insurance agency specializing in all aspects of insured employee benefits. We provide consulting and brokerage services in the following areas:
- Group Health Insurance
- Group Dental / Vision Plans
- Group Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary / Supplemental Benefits
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRA)
- Pension Plans (401K / 403B / 457)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plans
- COBRA Compliance and Administration
- HIPAA Compliance and Administration
Our comprehensive business model is based on the recognition that we are in a 'relationship/service business' and not in a 'transaction business'. We place equal emphasis on consulting, implementation and on-going service/support in both the core benefits and voluntary benefits realm which offers inherent administrative efficiencies to our clients allowing them to take advantage of MSI as a single point of contact for all insured employee benefits.
MSI Benefits Group does not request or accept fees from clients. All of our compensation is derived from standard level commissions (also known as service fees / distribution fees) paid to us by insurance carriers. These fees are included in the administration costs that carriers charge to employer groups and are disclosed annually to client groups on Schedule A of IRS Form 5500.